1.05.2007

thankful

okay ive said this many times how good god has been through this whole thing. im very thankful for his goodness and grace! But as i get closer to leaving the question of Lord i am ready to do this keeps coming up in my mind.

as scared, nervous, as iam to leave im sad too. I thought for sure id be at fcc longer id thought for sure id live in scv the rest of my life and never move out of my parents house but God has is showing me that growing up is a very good thing!!

A ton of scripture has just recently hit me in the last day or two. and ive been overwhelmed!

There have been many things that ive gone through in the last few years and im like god what are you going to do with this? im reffering to the trials ive faced being a believer!


so whats next nothing but perserverence as I move to seattle!

Thank you to those who have been praying for me it has been a huge blessing!

No comments: