1.04.2007

2007!!

Okay im just a few weeks away from leaving! our plane tickets have been purchased now there is no turning back!! (wait a sec jenny you said our plane tickets) yes my parents are coming with me to get settle in and help me do a few other things!!!

my mom is doing a little better shes still havng a hard time cuz im the last one to leave the nest!! i know she really wants me to stay!

so like i say pray pray pray!!

jer if your reading this your blog has been a huge encouragment to me! i miss not seeing you at fcc. finish the story!!

1 comment:

Gapper Nest said...

Dear Jenni,

You are an encouragement to All of us. We will miss you but as Nathan said you are taking the Gospel with you. We will have you in our prayers. We will pray for your mom... God bless you Jenni, keep smiling :)

Loves, Naomi